Electrical Extension cords are the main way to connect an appliance to an electrical outlet. All electrical cords have a set of specifications that make it easy and safe for them to transmit electricity from the power socket to the appliance. These include a plug, a cord and a socket. Each electrical cord carries a certain capacity of voltage that allows them to work in different countries.
Technical Specifications -
• Available in 2 pin 5 yards, 2 pin 8 yards and 3 pin 5 yards.
• Wires of two core quality.
• The wire is thick and the plug is hard enough to sustain rough conditions.
• 3 plugs can be easily and simultaneously connected with the extension cord.
• Consumes less current as compared to other extension cords.